Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Cupcakes from Cake Couture!

Cake Couture

Aina Haina Shopping Center
820 West Hind Dr. #112
Honolulu, HI 96825

(808) 373-9750

www.cakecouture.com

Yelp reviews: http://www.yelp.com/biz/cake-couture-honolulu

I was craving cupcakes, so I searched Yelp to see what recs Yelpers had for cupcakes in Honolulu. By far and away, Cake Couture had the most positive comments, so I went to check it out.

Cake Couture is an adorable shoe box of a store at Aina Haina shopping center. You can tell once you walk in that the owners really care and want to create an amazing experience for their customers.

Daily cupcakes include chocolate and vanilla, and then there are 4 rotating flavors every day. Today I got to try a new one: the peanut butter and jelly, as well as a creamsicle flavored one, and a red velvet. The creamsicle was my favorite by far, with orange zest baked into the cupcake and a rich, buttery frosting.


No comments: