Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Korean frozen yogurt...

Red Mango
227 Lewers St
#R-126
Honolulu, HI 96815
(808) 922-0848

Yelp reviews

I’m torn, with so many frozen yogurt choices in Honolulu now! Other than being in Waikiki, Red Mango is definitely a winner. A clean, brightly lit shop with a number of outdoor tables. Ordering is easy: there’s only natural or green tea flavors. A bunch of toppings to pick from (beautiful fresh fruit) but not as many as Yogurtland, which can be overwhelming, or too easy to pick toppings that end up tasting really bad together. Red Mango keeps it simple.

2 comments:

kjygyrl said...

omg, is the green one green tea? It looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you.
I'm writing to you from Japan.
I have just read your blog about frozen yorurt.
Have you ever had yami yogurt?
I love it!!

please visit my weblog.
http://harusame55.exblog.jp/
yoko